Last Update: June 9th, 2021.
We believe is important for you to have clarity about what to expect when using our transportation services, during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
We have established and practiced the following bio-security protocols to reduce health risks for everyone. We are constantly updating practices, depending on advancing issues and new information.
Important Information about Updates to Service
- ALL passengers must use face masks inside the vehicle. If you do not have one, you will be offered a complimentary one.
- All Passengers must allow temperature checks before boarding the vehicles. Passengers with any symptom won’t be allowed to board. Unfortunately, we are not qualified to transport any person with any COVID-19 symptoms. If necessary, these passengers will be provided with COVID-19 medical attention phone numbers.
- 100% Online Bookings, through our website: www.bajaexcursion.com
- “Zero Physical Contact” Protocol, Our staff will avoid touching, moving, transporting or exchanging objects with passengers (cameras, cell phones, luggage, cash, pens, brochures, cards, souvenirs, purchases, etcetera).
- Vehicle Capacity Limit is being updated each week, depending on the Local State level of risk.
- Pick-ups at the Tijuana Airport will be at the transit boarding area. Vehicles will hold a visible sign on the windshield, and drivers will be sharing GPS location via WhatsApp. (Drivers will not be allowed to wait or stay in crowded waiting areas).
Last Minute Changes
Should you need to cancel, postpone or change your reservation, you can do it without cancelation fee at least 3 days prior the contracted date of service. Changes or cancellations requested during the 2 days prior to service are subject to availability and could generate a fee.
Should any unexpected health situation arise, that puts the health or safety of our staff or passengers at risk, we reserve the right to change, deny, or cancel a service. In the event that we cancel or deny a service on the same day, the opportunity will be given to take the service at a later date, but there will be no refunds.
All of the above measures and protocols shall be kept until further notice and may change at any time, always in order to protect the health of all, or to follow the instructions of the relevant health authorities.
Thank you for reading all of it! But maybe You have a question? send us a message here!